Seven Pounds

>> Wednesday, December 17, 2008


This film centers around Smith, who has previously desperately tried to Smith from comedy to action, and he has pulled it off. But he has never been good at drama, until now. I was never a fan of "In the Pursuit of Happiness", mainly because of Smiths acting talent. But here his acting talent is purely the reason I liked it. The rest of the cast was poorly chosen and the script poorly wrote, but Will Smith still makes something of this dull plot and at times dull film, there is very little character development to what is expected to a film with such a plot. I did not expect much when I was invited to a private screening of the film but I was surprised, although the film has little interest in each scene Will Smith pulls it through. I told him what I though on the film and he took interest in my comments he said "his talent usually saves interest deprived films", although in a sarcastic tone of voice.

This film has a feel-good factor which is the main selling point if your wondering what film to see, I believe true drama fans will be greatly satisfied along with Will Smith fans, but overall it is a good film which I found deeply entertaining, although I would not pay to see this again, I do recommend spending your money to 'try it out'.

Download torrent

To start this P2P download, you have to install a BitTorrent client like µTorrent

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Monkey Dollars Blog 2008

Back to TOP